The new initiative “Corinaldo pass – Luoghi della Cultura” that began last June is ongoing: every weekend at the Tourist Information Office you can buy one ticket to visit 5 Corinaldo cultural heritage sites:
– “Carlo Goldoni” Municipal Theatre
– Bojani Collection, Modern and contemporary art pottery
– “Claudio Ridolfi” Civic Art Gallery
– Museum of local costumes and traditions
– Santa Maria in Portuno archeological site
The ticket costs 2,50€ per person.
The entrance is free for kids up to 14 years old.
The ticket can be used also during the days following the purchase.
The ticket revenues will be used to restore artworks belonging to the Municipality.
The museums are open on Saturday and Sunday from 4 to 6 p.m.